There are so many things that can happen in your association on a weekly basis. There’s wisdom in strategically identifying only the topics your audience will be truly interested in learning about. Here are potential ideas.
Click each tab for more information.
Are you needing more inspiration? Here are some ideas that can help spark creativity. For a full list visit Poynter.
- Break your routine. Drive to work or school a different way.
- Read a local news site for undeveloped story ideas.
- Keep a notebook so you don’t lose story ideas that occur to you.
- Spend the day with a person whose job interests you.
- Interview the youngest person you know, and the oldest.
- Hang around a public place and watch people walking, talking, shopping.
[accessally_course_navigation prev_button='Previous' next_button='Next']
[progressally_note note_id='1' allow_attachment='no']
Share your progress!
[progressally_social_share type='facebook' share_id='1' post_id='42'][/progressally_social_share][progressally_social_share type='twitter' share_id='1' post_id='42'][/progressally_social_share][progressally_social_share type='email' share_id='1' post_id='42'][/progressally_social_share]
[progressally_progress_bar post_id="6016" width="100%" height="25"]