[progressally_vimeo_video id='0' vimeo_id='391003834' width='800' height='467' ]
The task below will be automatically checked off once you complete watching the video.
We all have the same 24 hours a day making time finite and essential to maximize resources.
Good time management…
- helps to control workflow.
- enables us to complete more in a shorter period of time, lowering stress, and leading to career success because a person who concentrates on results rather than just on “being busy” is seen as effective.
- reduces or avoids wasting time and as a result, achieves more which saves the organization money and increases revenue.
- focuses on the most important and time-sensitive tasks and limits the amount of time wasted on non-essential duties.
- improves performance by spending less time deciding what to do by focusing on just the essential tasks and avoiding distractions.
- means less daunting deadlines when you plan blocks of time because you can allow yourself a buffer to ensure you meet the deadline.
The Pareto Principle says that of the things you do during your day, only 20 percent really matter. But the 20 percent produces 80 percent of your results. Identifying and focusing on the important 20 percent, will make a real difference in time management.
[accessally_course_navigation prev_button='Previous' next_button='Next']
[progressally_note note_id='1' allow_attachment='no']
Share your progress!
[progressally_social_share type='facebook' share_id='1' post_id='42'][/progressally_social_share][progressally_social_share type='twitter' share_id='1' post_id='42'][/progressally_social_share][progressally_social_share type='email' share_id='1' post_id='42'][/progressally_social_share]
[progressally_progress_bar post_id="5573" width="100%" height="25"]