You should now be able to:
- Define and identify prospective members.
- Reevaluate and elevate the organization’s value proposition.
- Outline recruitment activities targeting younger members.
- Better understand engagement tactics to draw in and immediately involve new members.
- Envision the multiple phases necessary for creating a long-range and future-focused membership pipeline.
- The search for your future members must be an on-going commitment.
- Member forecasting must be rooted in a sincere understanding of motivations and expectations.
Get started now
Perfection is the enemy of progress! If you don’t have a perfect profile of the ideal member, you will still have an idea of who they are and what they need. Make multiple profiles. No one is going to be an exact match to who your member will be in 2030.
- Identify new members
- Attract new members
- Go to them
- Engage new members
[accessally_course_navigation prev_button='Previous' next_button='Next']
[progressally_note note_id='1' allow_attachment='no']
Share your progress!
[progressally_social_share type='facebook' share_id='1' post_id='42'][/progressally_social_share][progressally_social_share type='twitter' share_id='1' post_id='42'][/progressally_social_share][progressally_social_share type='email' share_id='1' post_id='42'][/progressally_social_share]
[progressally_progress_bar post_id="6546" width="100%" height="25"]