Content is how associations’ work is manifested in the world. It’s how members learn about, engage with and use an association’s offerings. This session covers three factors to make sure content is effective:
- It is created in a way that highlights its relevance.
- It is structured so it can be reused and highlighted.
- It is marketed so the audience knows about it.
This session covers each of these topics with real-life lessons and stories from three speakers with deep expertise.
- CARRIE HANE, Principal Strategist Tanzen LLC
- DAVE MARTIN, Director of Marketing American College of Radiology
- HILARY MARSH, President and Chief Strategist Content Company, Inc.
This session originally aired as part of SURGE Optimism in 2018.